Sunday School Weekly Lesson - Nov. 12, 2017
Here is a brief summary of what your children learned this past week in Sunday School for the 3-year olds up through 4th grade. You can use this alongside the weekly preparing posts to prepare your families for the Lord's Day by reading through Scripture and seeking to apply it daily.
Title: God Calls Joshua to Be His Servant
Passage: Joshua 1:1–8
Principle: God requires believers to live as His servants.
Praise: "Make Me a Servant"
Prompt: Ask your child these questions:
- What did God command Joshua?
- What did God promise Joshua?
- How did God fulfill His promise to give Israel the Promised Land?
Practice: Help your child apply these truths in the following ways:
- By being strong and courageous in serving God.
- By memorizing and meditating on God’s Word.
This Week: As a family, read Joshua 2.
Find previous lessons here.